Our physiotherapists have been trained in the optimal techniques for aqua-running to best mimic land gait and our lead Aqua-running specialist has trained in the U.S.A with Dr. Garry Kilgore.
We can provide zero-gravity buoyancy suits, aqua-running belts and aquatic training shoes which improve posture when aqua-running and can intensify the workout.
Aqua-running is a great form of exercise for:
- Those who find exercising on land too painful
- Maintaining aerobic fitness whilst injured
- Supplementing athletic training without stressing joints
- Improving muscle strength and stamina
- As part of a weight loss program
Take a look at our dedicated Aqua-Running pages for further details